From where I sit, there is soooooo much to poke fun and scratch your head at coming out of San Jose. Sure, technology is evolving impressively. But the cats in Silly Valley have utterly lost their minds in other regards. We’re awash in buzzwords, and if you wait long enough you’ll need a license to buy licenses to license your licenses. Hardware companies are calling themselves software companies, and the software they produce can be frustrating as all get out. It goes on and on… So laugh at it, or let it bug you- as I wrote about here.
It’s one thing to grouse on social media and such, but I happen to know there are a number of people out there with a similar silly sense of humor, and so I share this collection of videos with them.
Caution- there may be salty language or sophomoric humor in these. You’ve been warned. Don’t like the tone or attempted humor? Jimmy smoked crack and Lee don’t care.
- The Innovation Era
- The Next Generation Consultant
- Vendor Meeting Christmas Miracle
- Liebovitz is a Big Tease
- Moving on From Lament-Based Marketing
- Bender Has Cornered the Market on Swag
- An Epic Tale
- AI Gone Bad
- CWNA Books are Big
- The Captivating Portal
- A Day in the Wireless Life
- Wi-Fi 6
- Who just joined?
- Rogue Event Planner from the Dark Web
- Extreme Wireless Engineers
- Customized SSID Consultant
- Chief Embellishment Officer
- Wi-Fi Marketing
- Lanyards– my tribute to Shaun Bender (a very sick man)
- Adding value