In March of 2018, I sat for the FAA Part 107 exam. I passed, and hope to do a little bit of flying for business in the days to come. I’m just getting started, and there will be more to follow here.
Meanwhile, I wrote these over the last couple of years.
- A Different Kind of Enterprise Defense (IT Toolbox)
- So, I’m a Drone Guy Now
- I Don’t Fly Drones, I’m an Unmanned Aircraft Systems Pilot
- Understand the Wi-Fi Side Before You Fly a Drone (IT Toolbox)
- Fluke Networks Enables Drone-Centric Tower Operations
- A Bit More About Drones, Wi-Fi, and Beyond
- The Wirednot Year-Ending Drone Blog
- Drones- the Next WLAN Menace (Network Computing)
- Drones Take On Cell Tower Maintenance (Network Computing)
- Drone Initiative Saves Elephants From Poaching (Network Computing)
If you are on the customer end, contemplating drone services, give this free document a read. I developed it to help people interested in what drones can do for them to start the process with the right perspective.
As I pick up steam here, I’ll share any major milestones that might help others with the same interest.