The Mac laptop that hosts my excellent Wi-Fi Explorer Pro application has seen better days. It’s time to put this awesome WLAN support tool from Adrian Granados on a newer Mac, but I was a bit stymied when I first tried to figure out how. I envisioned some sort of license key transfer, but just wasn’t seeing it… I queried my best WLAN community homies, and dropped a line to Adrian himself. Before a meaningful response came back, I figured it out, and so thought I’d share.
It’s easy-peasy, once you see it.
1. De-Activate Wi-Fi Explorer Pro on Old Machine, under “Help”
2. Download, install trial version of Wi-Fi Explorer Pro on new machine
3. Fire up the program, find these options:
4. Dig out your license file- search on “Paddle license” in your email:
5. Enter the license key and activate the program.
Like I said… easy.
DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE DISCOUNTS ADRIAN GRANADOS HAS OFFERED FOR NEW PURCHASES OF WiFi Explorer PRODUCTS!
- Educational customers get 50% off. Details are here.
- Everyone who attended WLPC Conference in February ’19 was given a card for a 30% discount on WiFi Explorer Pro. You need the code from the card, and the discount is available until 3/31/19.
Now you now.