Man, there are soooo many smart people out there doing wireless networking. I’m guessing that if you’re reading this, you have no trouble bubbling up at least a few names of people who are seen and heard often in the WLAN community. Maybe they are very active on social media, or frequently present at conferences, or have a podcast that you enjoy. We’re fortunate in this realm to be in the company of awesome folks that are happy to share of their knowledge and of their opinions/philosophies on matters that matter to us.
As 2018 kicks in, I’d like to direct your attention towards a half-dozen blogs that might not currently be on your radars. I’ve come to know of these from different circumstances for each, but have found value in all of them.
- Neil McRae: Wi-Fi Blog– Neil hasn’t updated this one in a while, but he has done a nice job the articles he has written. Let’s hope this one gets rejuvenated in 2018.
- Scott Lester- The IT Rebel– Scott has great sense of humor if you ever get to interact with him, and coves a range of real-world relevant topics in his blog. This is one to bookmark.
- Tony NoOne (Anthony Zotti)- GadgetRanch.net– As with Neil’s, not quite recent… but man, Tony does a nice job covering home automation and consumer-side wireless.
- Rick Steiner- RickWiFiGuy- Fresh and wide-ranging. What’s not to appreciate?
- “Burns”- WiFi Burns– From down-under, this decent blog is about six months old. Hopefully it keeps going.
- Stephen Cooper- Wi-Fi Coops- Another blog from Oz, and another one fairly new (but with good content)- have a look.
I hope you find some interest among these. I try to keep a lookout for interesting content that may not be getting strongly promoted. If you know of any decent blogs that may not typically be listed on the usual blogrolls. please share in the comments.